COVID-19 – BUSINESS UPDATE – PROBROOK PROPERTIES
We are wanting to provide a business update on the recent and concerning COVID-19 Pandemic which is now widespread news across the country.
We are taking necessary measures to ensure we are prepared as a business to get through what will no doubt, be an unprecedented and challenging time for us all.
Our immediate actions include:
- Group viewings cancelled with immediate effect-individual viewings to be carried out
- Bi-annual inspections (due for April) suspended until further notice
- Staff hygiene always encouraged to include regular hand washing and use of hand sanitiser
- Please only attend our office by appointment only, to ensure any risks are reduced for our staff, clients and contractors
Our response actions for future consideration:
- Our staff working from home to encourage social distancing with our office phone line diverted to ensure calls can still be made to us
- Skeleton staff service for viewings will include tenant options to view properties over Facetime, Skype or WhatsApp
- Emergency only maintenance actioned. Please be considerate and patient when thinking about submitting a maintenance request. Any non-urgent maintenance will be delayed until further notice
- Applications for properties to be submitted over email or posted to our office
- Skeleton staff service for tenants checking in and checking out (please be aware that delays may be experienced if the country goes into lockdown)
- Staff overtime encouraged when returning to work to cope with demand
We are constantly reviewing the latest developments and will be keeping track of any Government announcements and guidelines in due course and will provide any updates on any further changes within our business.
At this unprecedented and challenging time, we would like to thank all our clients, tenants and contractors for working with us to ensure we get through this all together as one team!
Stay safe and best wishes,
David & all The Team at ProBrook Properties