Let Your Property
ProBrook Properties was established in February 2011 by its managing director David Brooker.
Having worked within the lettings industry since 1999, David has a superb in-depth knowledge of the residential lettings market within Glasgow, West of Scotland and Central Belt.
Prior to this, David worked for a large blue chip building society which owned and managed its own portfolio of properties (2,200 units) which saw him based not just within Glasgow, but also managing properties within Aberdeen, Edinburgh and London.
David's eye for detail, informative and conscientious approach sets him and his team apart from others and his focus is solely on providing excellent results for all of his clients whilst also offering a duty of care to every tenant. A number of ProBrook Properties clients include large investment companies who own over 15,000 residential properties.
Our mission is to show how good we are by offering a proactive and personalised approach at all times to our landlords.
Option 1 - Let Only/Tenant Find Service
Here's what our service comprises of:
- Expert and in-depth knowledge providing you with accurate and informative information on how to maximise rental income and to maintain your investment
- Secure and stringent reference checks ensuring any tenant risk element is minimised. Verifying Primary Identification, most recent bank statement and last 3 months wage slips alongside a detailed credit check of each tenant/guarantor & landlord/employment reference checks
- Advertisement on a number of leading website portals including Rightmove, S1 homes & Citylets
- For-Let board erected at the property
- Accompanied viewings. We will carry out all viewings with prospective tenants until a suitable tenant is confirmed
- Serving of statutory notices prior to letting/preparation of move in paperwork such as AT5, Tenancy agreement and Inventory
- Accompanied move in/move out procedure
- Arrangement of Inventory Check In
- Advise & assist on regulations including Landlord Registration, Gas Safety Checks, Electrical Safety Tests, Legionnaires Disease risk assessment and EPC's
- Collection of 1st month's rent and deposit and forwarding onto Landlord
- No hidden charges
- Proactive, informative, efficient and personalised approach to all of our clients
Option - 2 Full Management including Let Only/Tenant Find Service
This includes all of option 1 as well as the following:
- Arrangement of tenant handover of keys
- Inventory check in
- Collection of rent on 1st of each month (unless otherwise agreed) and forwarding to the landlord by faster payments method (bacs) with a monthly statement emailed
- Quarterly inspections of the property to ensure property being maintained in line with tenancy terms and conditions
- Arrangement of maintenance when required with access to highly skilled tradesmen to rectify any maintenance issues
- Tenant check out. Assessment of condition of property at end of tenancy and determining dilapidations deductions form deposit (if applicable)
- Notifying Council Tax and Utility companies of periods of occupation and to who's responsibility the period falls upon at Move In/Move Out stage
- Rent reviews periodically and negotiation of a new tenancy 8 weeks prior to the expiry of the existing agreement. We will carry out comparable market rent checks to see where the property is placed at that period of time. We will then liaise with the tenant to determine a new tenancy based on current market conditions
We can also arrange Rent Guarantee and Legal Protection for you under either option. Please let us know if this is something required and we can an arrangement in place to cover a certain period.
Click here to view our Landlord Information Pack
To arrange a free no obligation market valuation please click here